blankhomeblankaboutblank beachbodyblank

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Back from Vacation/Sister's Wedding!

So Friday the 31st we drove down to Charleston, SC. The next day, my little sister got married. It was gorgeous weather - perfect for a beach wedding. My sister is quite the dramatic queen but surprisingly enough, she was not a bridezilla! haha. Their wedding was originally set for July 20th here at a nearby church, but they found out he was going to be deployed sometime in June so they (and the mothers) rushed to throw together this wedding in a month.
Tracie Lee Photography took some amazing pictures. They haven't gotten them all back yet of course, but I highly recommend if you are in the area!

This is my absolute favorite from their trash the dress session afterwards!

Another cute one..
I was the matron of honor and Cailey was the flower girl.
Collin and Lee only got to sit down for about 2 minute before Lee had to get up with Collin and walk him around. I could hear him yelling everyone's name.. he doesn't know how to be quiet! "Mama! Dylan! Papa!" lol 

After the reception we then drove to Myrtle (why does it take nearly 2 hours to go 50 miles? :-\) for our week long family vacation. It was pretty crappy thanks to that bitch named Tropical Storm Andrea. Eh, I'll do a vacation recap tomorrow :-p
I got the garter! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment