blankhomeblankaboutblank beachbodyblank

Thursday, July 17, 2014

All About My {boring} City

Today's linkup wants me to tell you about my city.
Well, in this small town there isn't much to say!



Small town in North Carolina. Something cool though, we have one of the last 300ish drive ins left in the US! Even though I hardly ever go, it's funny that people drive an hour or more to come here to see a movie just for the experience when they live in bigger cities!


I've lived here all my life, and while I don't hate it, I am looking forward to moving to somewhere a little larger with more things to do as a family. That's if our house ever freakin' sells though! ;)


In Eden there is a church on every corner. A 2 traffic circles that confuse the heck out of people because they need a stoplight and don't understand who has the right of way. *eyeroll*



And sticking with the whole drive in theme, we are still stuck in the '60s with our Dick's Drive In restaurant. Best hot dogs though! It's set up like a sonic but obviously without the telecom ordering system and a carhop just comes to take your order.








When I looked at google images for my town this beautiful image came up .. I assure you, this is the only place that looks like that here!! hahah :-\ sad.

















*YAWN*  That was boring. Sorry.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz


Linkup ! :: Allieology

7 comments:

  1. It's not boring, North Carolina looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love drive in movie theaters and drive in restaurants. unfortunately, I haven't been to either in a really long time. I don't think it is boring at all.

    I nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog
    www.justmissc.com/2014/07/liebster-award-nominee.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to a drive-in movie in NC. I'm not sure if it's the same one, but it was a really cool experience. I lived in Raleigh when I went lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might have been! I'm about 2 hrs away from Raleigh :)

      Delete