blankhomeblankaboutblank beachbodyblank

Sunday, July 13, 2014

One Thing You Cannot Live Without ...




Topic of today's linkup: One Thing You Cannot Live Without.









I
could
NOT
live
without


........



eyeliner.

#sorrynotsorry. Without eyeliner I feel naked. And I look like a little like I'm 12. 
I don't go anywhere without it on. [yes, even to the pool]
My husband & I lived together before getting married and it was seriously almost 2 years before he ever saw me without my makeup (eyeliner!) on. Yeah, I would sleep it. So bad for your skin. hahaha I remember the first time I washed it off before bed he just kinda stared at me and said "You look ... different." 





Allieology

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I love my eyeliner and mascara. My job is crazy hectic during the summer but I always take the 5 minutes in the morning to apply eyeliner and mascara it makes such a HUGE difference. I wear glasses and without a little bit of eye make up my eyes get totally lost behind my lenses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! good one!! i love eyeliner but i feel like i'm so bad at it i only wear it for "special" occasions (aka when i have more than 10 minutes to get ready) but i definitely feel like it makes my face look so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still sleep with makeup on. What if I died in my sleep? Or there was a fire in the middle of the night? Must always be prepared.

    ReplyDelete