blankhomeblankaboutblank beachbodyblank

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Five People





Today's linkup is Five People. -Name 5 people dead or alive that you would like to have dinner with.


Hmmmm... that's a toughie!!
Most people I think would be all philosophical & have important historical figures. Sorry, not me.












1. - Mark Wahlberg. Not only is he my #1 celebrity crush/dream lover, but he seems like an amazingly down-to-earth sweet guy. I wouldn't eat dinner, but more like drool all over the place while looking his body & blushing. But still... Yes this is an old pic, but I just had to bring it back to the Funky Bunch days O:-)


Mmm mmm good.















2. - Chelsea Handler. I think she is hysterically funny.  All of her books & not to mention her late night tv show. [so sad that August will be the last episode!! ugh] My Horizontal Life kept me awake  and
I would rather have drinks with her than dinner though - something tells me she would be a fun time!!!
laughing during middle of the night feedings with my youngest :p Oh, and the fact that she dated 50 Cent for a while for some reason makes me love her more?! Not sure why but I love me some Fiddy....














3. - Patrick Swayze. Who didn't swoon over him & his moves in Dirty Dancing? I wouldn't want dinner but I would want the 1980's Swayze to take me dancing.







4.  - COMPLETELY lame. I know!!!! Not a single person but, The Real Housewives of Orange County. No real reason other than the fact that that is one of the current reality tv shows that I'm watching and loving. I like watching drama. What can I say?!
I really like the new girl Shannon. I wanna hang out with her!! hahaha

Too bad I can't tag - Darci, if you're reading this, I know you think she's a crazy bia! :p






5.- Eminem !! Even though he is just a scrawny little white boy rapper, I have and will always love me some Marshall Mathers. Something about him!!  Whew.




Allieology



Now I'm leaving you with some happiness -- some old school Marky Mark !!
And yes .. he's shirtless pretty much the whole video.
Your welcome ;)



^^ now did that put you in a good mood or what?!




5 comments:

  1. MARKY MARK! Such a great picture of him you have up there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Major eye candy!! Though my 9 yr old just saw that pic and it was awkward hahah

      Delete
  2. Hahaha such a great list! I always pick up Chelsea's books whenever I'm browsing the humour section at the bookstore but have yet to read one. I hear they're hilarious though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea is amazing!! And good call with Mark Wahlberg!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely pro dinner with Chelsea Handler. She is so funny!

    ReplyDelete