blankhomeblankaboutblank beachbodyblank

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Favorite Blogs








In the linkup today, we are sharing our 3 favorite blogs that we follow.
Back in 2011 after I had my son is when I started reading blogs. The first one I started following was Mama Laughlin. I think I found her through Pinterest actually. She was funny, a mama, beautiful, and trying to get fit so she automatically become my "idol". I know recently she's gotten a lot of flack but I still enjoy following her though it's mostly through Instagram since she doesn't blog as much. 


It was actually thru following Mama Laughlin's blog that I stumbled upon Skinny Meg, who was back then Miss Madison's Charmed Life I believe. She seems to be one of the most down to earth people in all of her posts and instagram pics and I think she's a great mommy. She lost a heck of a lot of weight and then got pregnant with her 2nd child and now she is trying to shed that weight! Inspiring.


My 3rd is Whitney from I Wore Yoga Pants To Work . I think it was just last year that I found her blog and immediately loved it. I think I was late to the party though because I'm pretty sure everyone & their mama reads and cracks up at her posts. Oh and girl can drink so she's got that going for her! :p





Allieology


1 comment: