blankhomeblankaboutblank beachbodyblank

Monday, July 14, 2014

Finish Me *


I'm finishing some sentences today ...


  • When I open the fridge, I always hope I find... a nice cold bottle of Aquafina. It never fails that someone else drinks the last bottle and doesn't restock the shelf back up.. Drives me crazy!!! [all I drink is water & yes I know bottles are bad for the environment but I just can't.stop.]
  • My favorite article of clothing is currently my black & salmon maxi dress. From Kiki La'Rue. I feel pretty in it :) (& thin-score!)
  • Last week I was really pissed when I found out my husband got moved back to 3rd shift. Ughhh.. He had been training on 1st for his promotion for 5 weeks and was told he would be on 1st until October, but that got changed and now he is back on 3rd. womp womp. Back to being what feels like a single mom.

  • One thing nobody understands about me is I seriously prefer being a "homebody". I am content only going to work and then coming home to my kids. Don't get me wrong, I like to go shopping or family outings, but I do not go out with friends or have my kids spend the night with other people/family for a break. If I'm not at work, I have my children.
    I know I should give myself a break every now & then. Or hubby & I need to go on a date night.. but it's rare. We did go to Gatlinburg for 2 nights for our anniversary last October. It was nice. But no date night since. lol


  • One thing I don't understand is how all these people recently are forgetting their kids in hot cars. It is seriously ridiculous and makes me angry. Livid. And that one jackass in GA that did it on purpose?! Ugh.... no words.

    **Speaking of which - have you seen this Vehicular Heatstroke Awareness video?? I cannot watch it without tearing up. So sad. (watch at your own risk)





  • The world would be a better place if there were less stupid people in the world. Sorry but that's all I got.






  • If I had a million dollars, I'd do whatever the hell I want. Seriously!! What wouldn't I do ?! I would buy a new house, buy my husband a boat, go on a tropical vacation & then to France, new car, and put whatever was left in stock to make some more $$$$










  • If I knew I'd die next week, this week I'd cry. I know I would obviously spend all the time with my kids but how would I stop crying?? I can't imagine knowing you only had a week left to live. I would be so sad. Ugh so awful.  I don't want to think about it.

  • If I could change one thing about myself, it would be ... okay this is embarassing and I can't believe I will type this on the web for the world to see, but my ears . I know that sounds stupid but I have always been super self concious about them. They stick out. I never ever wear my hair up. I want to get ear pinning plastic surgery. I will probably delete this soon. lol

  • Something that can always make me happy is chocolate. and wine. Oh, let me change that to wine! Yes. Wine. More specifically, Apple Raspberry wine from Apple Barn in TN.

    ^^^Yes that is actually the top of my fridge lol. Buy it by the case!!


  • If I could go anywhere I would go to Paris. Because I have always always wanted to go. I took French in high school because I was obsessed with it. When I first moved into my own place I decorated with pictures of France and had a 2 foot Eiffel Tower statue thing in my dining room.
    Cliche though because I think everyone wants to go there :p


  • If I were an animal I would be a kangaroo?!? I don't know effin about that. hahaha

  • A job I've always wanted is the job I already have. I've known I wanted to be a sonographer since I was in the 7th grade. Very lucky that I've known for forever & actually was able to follow thru with it. And after working for a few years and getting experience at a hospital, I was able to get what I would consider my "dream job" as far as hours & location go :) woo hoo.








Allieology

10 comments:

  1. I am a homebody too I really dont like partying 24/7 I like lounging with the kids :)
    That dress is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I want to be a sonographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the kids in hot cars... that makes me SO sad when I think about it!!! I don't even get how that happens. :( :(

    I LOVE that salmon and black dress! It looks great on you!

    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel bad, I prefer to be a homebody too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The video had me bawling! So horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a homebody too. I think it so terrible how parents can forget about their kids in the car. I don't understand it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I pick your brain about becoming a sonographer? How long did school take? Was student loans/debt astronimical? The reason I ask is bc once my girls are in school full time I am thinking about going to school for just.that.career!

    By the way, HI! I'm Kristen and I found your blog through the linkup :)

    And you aren't the only one who would prefer to be spending time with her kiddos than anyone else. I feel the exact same way. :D

    http://themiscellaneousmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kristen!! Sorry I'm just now seeing this (currently on vacay at the beach!! πŸ˜„)
    School was only 2 years but there are pre-reqs to get accepted into the program - the basics like math, anatomy, physics, English, humanities, etc. I know every program is different but ours only took 8 people a year so very competitive so you really need to have all As in your pre-reqs to beat out everyone else.
    I had scholarships so I didn't have to take out any loans, but I know it was inexpensive because I went to a technical school so maybe a couple thousand each semester.. But again that will depend on your area and your school. Make sure to research and check that it is an accredited program! There are some schools that are unaccredited and they are popping out all these grads that cannot take their registries or get a job!!

    It is an awesome career though and I seriously love my job. Great money too! Always a plus πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete