blankhomeblankaboutblank beachbodyblank

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Things I Do When I'm Alone

So today's blogging topic is Things I Do When I'm Alone. Wait .. what's that?!
Being alone???
Seriously I don't know that I am ever alone. Except for in the car driving to and from work an hour each way. Does that count???

Allieology
If that's the case then::
  • I sing to every song. It's hard for me to listen to the radio without singing. And doing some arm movements to "dance" as best I can in the car.
  • Look at myself in sun visor mirror. Flameful but I might touchup my lipstick.
  • Take my sunglasses off/put them on top of my head a minimum of 25 times during that 60 minutes. It's like I have A.D.D. and can't decide how I want them.
  • I make mental lists that I will never complete. I like to think about things I want to do to update the house to put it back on the market, a mental grocery list of all these new Pinterest recipes that I NEVER end up buying & cooking, things I need to do when I get home that I can never remember once I do finally get home, etc. etc. ...
  • and some days (like today *cough cough*) I forget about eating healthy & sneak a treat all to myself. Making sure to get rid of all the evidence so noone knows. But then I took this selfie so there goes that :-\... 
    300 calories of Frosty Cone Goodness




Okay so if my husband isn't home, and it's just the kids & I, then that's about as close to "alone" as I get outside of the car. I do like to spend that time --
  • blasting music from Pandora on my iKicker. Hubs hates when I have the music loud so if he's not home then my house is bumping :p 
  • clean - for some reason if I have to clean then I would prefer he not be home. Probably because I get mad if he's sitting on the computer while I'm scrubbing the toliet. 
  • catch up on my shows. -my reality tv addictions!
  • NAPTIME! My 9 yr old obviously does not nap, but my 3 yr old does (or else he is super cranky by 6 ) so I can make my oldest go to her room for quiet time and I can nap for 2 hours on the couch. It.is.heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment