blankhomeblankaboutblank beachbodyblank

Friday, July 11, 2014

Funnies on Pinterest

Allieology






Linking up again today for Funnies on Pinterest






I love Pinterest. I could waste hours browsing. Whoever invented that ish is a genius. But apparently I don't look at the categories enough because I didn't even know that "Humor" was one of the categories.  [also didn't know there were now Tattoo and Men's Fashion - how many men are on Pinterest? :p] Anyways, browsing through the Humor today and here are a couple of my faves :)




hahah I freakin' LOVE this one. I want to make it cuter and frame it so that my husband can refer to it multiple times a day :o)



















#truth









Hilarious !!!! -->
oh I cannot stop laughing bahahaa
all these celebs with no teeth !! 



This will always be one of my favorite e-cards!!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha the celebs with no teeth one is amazing!!!!

    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love that e-card!!! And the celebs with no teeth is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Friday / Monday one!

    ReplyDelete